Cook this dish before you cook the meat so it’s cooled and marinated in the dressing by the time the meat has been cooked and rested. It’s also great with a piece of fish or grilled prawns… or just by itself!
If you have any left over it will keep for lunch too.
- 2 bunches Asparagus - ends trimmed
- ½ punnet, cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup organic walnuts
- 1 tablespoon persian, marinated fetta or goats cheese
- Handfull rocket or spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon
- Slice or halve your tomatoes into a serving bowl
- Add the feta, hand crushed walnuts and your oil and juice of the lemon
- When the BBQ heats up, throw the asparagus on to cook until it goes bright green and a little charred
- Remove straight into the bowl, add salt and pepper and allow to cool while you cook the meat
- Toss with the fresh leaves and serve