YES! another recipe for pork spare ribs!
They’re so sticky, sweet, tangy and delicious….did I mention super easy!?
Sticky BBQ Spare Ribs
easy, healthy, sticky, BBQ Spare Ribs
Write a review
- 8 Organic, free range Pork Spare Ribs - they look like strips of pork belly
- 1 tablespoon chinese five spice
- 2 tablespoons raw, organic honey
- 1 lime
- 1 cm ginger - grated finely
- Pre heat your BBQ to medium high -I use a webber Q, it's indirect heat makes slow cooking tougher cuts so easy
- rub the pork ribs all over with the five spice and grated ginger, some salt and pepper
- Barbeque the ribs on medium heat for 30 minutes or until they're nice and golden brown and juicy.
- Using a pastry brush, mix the lime and honey in a bowl and brush the top of the spare ribs liberally, drop the lid and leave for a few minutes - no more than 5
- Turn the ribs and brush the other side with the remaining honey and lime juice mix.
- Drop the lid and leave a further 3 minutes.
- Rempove to a serving platter and rest for 5 minutes
- The reason I brush the honey on at the end is because it will burn if it's cooked too long. Take care not to caramelise it too much when you glaze it. Be sure to clean any honey off your BBQ while it's still hot.
Food With a Conscience http://www.foodwithaconscience.com.au/